We pledge to respect your online privacy and protection of any information that you share with us on our Application.
By accessing and/or availing of the Services on our Application, you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of our Application. It shall lead to a legal agreement between you and us. You shall also undertake that you have the legal capacity to enter into a legal agreement with us, which shall lead to a legally enforceable contract between you and us.
This Policy provides the current data protection policies and practices which may be altered, amended, or updated from time to time. Any changes to this Policy shall become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Application, and no communication of such alteration, amendment, or update shall be made to you. It is recommended that you regularly check this Policy to apprise yourself of any updates. Your continued use of the Application, thereafter, shall imply your unconditional acceptance of the Policy.
Information we collect
- In order to provide you with smooth service, we may collect the following information:
- Your name, email address, and contact details when you register on the application;
- Your IP address, mobile network, device ID, operating system, and other technical information;
- Cookies that help us recognize you and remember your preferences;
- Photos and other content you provide when you use our products;
- Information about how you use our products, such as the links you create, the campaigns you apply to, and the features you use
- Information about purchases or other financial transactions you make through our services.
- We may also receive and analyze content, communications, and information that other people provide when they use our products. This may include information about you.
How we collect your data
- We may collect your data through third-party services to help us verify your credentials, maintain privacy, and provide better services.
- We may also collect cookies that help us recognize you and remember your preferences. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits this, but please note that cookies are essential to prevent fraud and ensure the security of our application.
How we use your data
- We share your information only with third parties who work to provide you with smooth services through our application.
- We may also use your information to defend our legal rights, enforce our policies and agreements, or comply with government requests as required by law.
- If you consent to share your information with a third party, we may share it with that party.
- We may also use your information to send you newsletters, updates, and notifications related to our services through WhatsApp, email, or other communication channels.
- If you have consented to share your information with any third party, then such information may be shared with the third party
How we store your data
- We take utmost care to protect your sensitive information on our application, but please note that no data can be fully protected from hacking. If you encounter any issues related to the misuse of your information, please report it to us, and we will take the necessary steps to protect your information.
- We use retargeting pixels for marketing our services, and we may send you newsletters, updates, and notifications related to our services only if you consent to be communicated in such a manner.
Data Protection Rights
- You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time. If you have any questions or concerns about your data protection rights, please contact us at [email protected]
- OpeninApp is committed to protecting the privacy of children online. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will take immediate steps to delete such information from our systems.
- By using our services, you represent that you are not under the age of 18. OpeninApp shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the collection or use of personal information of minors who falsely represent themselves as being over the age of 18.
- OpeninApp may share user data with third parties without notifying the user in certain circumstances, such as when required by law enforcement or other government authorities, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. We may also share user data with service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as hosting providers or payment processors. By using our services, you consent to such sharing of your data. However, we will only share data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and with the utmost care to protect the privacy of our users.
- To exercise your rights under applicable data protection laws, you may contact us at [email protected] We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your identity before we can respond to your request. If you are unable to provide the necessary verification, we may be unable to comply with your request.
- If you wish to exercise your rights through an authorized agent, you must provide us with a written authorization signed by you, as required by applicable law.
- Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information and that some information may be exempt from your requests. Additionally, we may not be able to fulfill your request if it would interfere with our legal obligations, affect the rights of others, or require disproportionate efforts.
- It is important to note that certain information cannot be deleted or modified. For example, if you have shared information with others, that information may continue to be publicly available. Additionally, we may retain certain information for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have concerns about unauthorized use of your account, you may delete your account through your account settings. However, please note that deleting your account will not necessarily delete all of your information from our systems or the systems of our service providers.
Changes to this policy
- We may also disclose personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
How to contact us
- You may contact us at our registered office at 7th, 316, Main, 14th B Cross Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 or reach our office through a call on Ph No. +91 84800 05216
- In case you have any grievances relating to the Services of the Application or the manner of usage of the Information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Address: 7th, 316, Main, 14th B Cross Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 Email Id: [email protected]
Phone number: +91 84800 05216